Rockville Water Heater Installation, Repair, & Replacement
Regardless if your Montgomery County home water heater needs repair or you are in need of a installation of a new water heater, our professional Rockville plumbing contractors can help you with all of your water heater needs. Almost all components on a water heater can be fixed or replaced except for the tank. Once the tank rusts through, there is no way to repair it, replacement is the only solution. At Rocket Rooter Plumbing, we service all residential water heater problems in Maryland.
When deciding to repair or replace a water heater, consider its age, the severity of the problem, and how much money a new energy-efficient unit will save.
With demand for water heaters, manufacturers provide different specifications: the energy input (Btu/hour for gas, kilowatts [kW] for electric); the temperature rise achievable at the rated flow; the flow rate at the listed temperature rise; and so on. In comparing different models, be aware that you aren’t always looking at direct comparisons, especially with temperature rise and flow rate. For example, while one model might list the flow rate at a 100˚F temperature rise, another might list the flow rate at 70˚. Until there are industry-standard ratings for temperature rise and flow rates, it will be difficult to compare the performance of products from different companies. Some companies are beginning to publish energy factor ratings for these products and this information should make for easier comparisons.
Tankless Hot Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are also known as instant water heaters. In vacation homes they can be very desirable. These units make sense for Washington DC homeowners for several reasons. Here are some of the main reasons why tankless water heaters make sense as opposed to the traditional water heater.
- Tankless water heaters conserve energy. Traditional water heaters have a tank that is constantly filled with water. The traditional water heater provides hot water in your home by constantly heating the water in the tank to maintain it at a set temperature. Tankless water heaters work differently. Tankless units heat water by activating a set of coils that become hot when the unit is turned on. As the water passes over the coils, it is heated. The temperature set on the control determines how hot the water will be when it comes out of the tap and, thus, how hot the coils become and how quickly the water moves across the coils. Tankless water heaters conserve energy by only heating the amount of water needed at a given moment and by heating the water only when it is needed.
- Tankless water heaters are perfect for vacation and second homes. When you are not staying in a second home or a vacation home, it is always wise to turn off any appliances and utilities not in use. This saves money and protects your property. Use of tankless water heaters in these second homes eliminates the risk of a leaking water heater tank, eliminates the cost of leaving the water heater running when the house is not in use, and eliminates the long wait when you do use the house while the gallons and gallons of water in the tank reach the desired temperature.
Our Montgomery County Water Heater Contractor Provides These Detailed Services
- Water Heater Contractor
- Hot Water Heaters
- Instant Hot Water Heaters
- Tankless Gas Water Heaters
- Water Heater
- Electric Water Heater
- Water Heater Replacement
- On Demand Water Heater
- Electric Tankless Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heater Estimates
- Hot Water Heater Installation
- Gas Hot Water Heaters
We Provide Water Heater Installation, Repair, & Replacement for the Following Areas:
Montgomery County, MD | Kensington, MD (20895) | Chevy Chase, MD (20814, 20817, 20892) | Bethesda, MD (20854, 20814, 20817, 20827, 20818) | Potomac, MD (20854) | Rockville, MD (20850, 20851, 20852, 208153) | North Potomac, MD (20854, 20878) | Gaithersburg, MD (20876, 20878, 20880, 20879, 20877) | Germantown, MD (20874, 20872, 20876) | Clarksburg, MD (20871, 20842, 20841)
Why Montgomery County Should Hire Us for Water Heater Installation, Repair, & Replacement:
Hot water heaters and hot water tanks are definitely a job for plumbers, they are big and heavy and difficult to install. If there was no hot water tank in place some installations require piping in a gas line, running duct work to the chimney and piping in new water lines. Damaged hot water tanks are often something that an emergency plumber will have to get called into handle due to the fact that they hold so much water, in addition to the water constantly running to them. Any damage to or replacement of a hot water tank should be handled by the professionals at Rocket Rooter Plumbing, LLC.
- POSSIBLE SIGNS OF TROUBLE WITH MONTGOMERY COUNTY SEPTICS
- SAVE YOUR PIPES WITH OUR HELPFUL PLUMBING HINTS